What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the treatment of choice for replacing missing teeth. They have the highest success rate of all tooth replacement options and can last a lifetime with daily brushing and flossing. The natural-looking crowns we use to cover the titanium root of the implant ensure your teeth and smile look great.
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
- Strong and stable
Dental Implants function the same as natural teeth.
- Ease of care
Dental Implants are comfortable and easier to care for than bridges and dentures. No more removing your teeth, slurring your speech, or limiting your food choices.
The best bridges and dentures only last 5-10 years. Dental Implants can last a lifetime.
Build out a dental implant plan specific to your mouth
We use Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) to take painless, non-invasive images of your mouth’s anatomy. We combine them to create one 3-D image that allows us to visualize your anatomy before surgery, envision the surgical process, and construct dental implants specific to your mouth.
All-on-4 Full Arch Dental Alternative
Widely documented as the best solution for full-arch treatment, All-on-4 is a quick, minimally invasive way to replace an entire arch in your mouth.
We offer a variety of sedation options to help our patients feel relaxed and have an anxiety-free experience.
- Intravenous(IV) Sedation: We inject sedatives directly into the bloodstream to help you feel like you’ve slept through the procedure. It is used for severe anxiety or there is a need to accomplish a lot in one appointment.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: You take a prescribed pill before your appointment that puts you into a conscious yet extremely relaxed state. Patients do not often remember the procedure.
- Nitrous Oxide (aka Laughing Gas): We deliver this mild sedative in a gas form using a mask over your nose. While relaxed, you’ll remain responsive and alert.
We use a variety of other methods to help you stay relaxed during procedures as well:
- Painless Injection: We use a technology that takes away the sting of injections, so you don’t even feel like you’ve had a shot.
- In-Operatory Movies and Headphones: Watch a show on Netflix and use our over-the-ear headphones to help your appointment fly by.
- Laser Dentistry: Using a painless laser rather than a scalpel, our expert team can keep you comfortable during procedures.
We offer our WeCare Wellness Plan to our patients and other financial plans that may assist in paying for Dental Implant treatments and procedures at reasonable rates.
“I will never regret my decision to get reconstruction work – I feel great!”
OUR DENTAL Services
Complimentary consultations and same day appointments are available.